Friday, March 13, 2009

Ruff Houzen Benefit

It is an extremely gratifying and euphoric feeling for an artist when the recipient of a piece of your artwork is so appreciative and elated with what you have created. I was fortunate enough to have that experience on March 6 when I attended the "Ruff Houzen" benefit in L.A. with my wife Lynn. As I mentioned in my previous post, I created a painting exclusively for this event of a rescued dog named "Petunia" who was given a second chance by Ashley Paige, celebrity swimsuit designer and founder of the animal rescue organization "Ruff Houzen". Along with Ashley Paige, we were also fortunate enough to meet Ashley's mom, Leah Johnson, American Idol celebrities Carly Smithson and Kimberly Caldwell as well as Dancing with the Stars' Lacie Schwimmer. I've attached a few pics from the event at Studio 944 in Los Angeles, CA.





No comments:

Post a Comment