Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Daily Caricature Sketch - Shia LaBeouf



Things have been a little busy around here for me so, I haven't been able to post a new sketch in awhile. But, never fear, I had the chance last night to work on a new caricature.

I decided, with an unknowing suggestion from my better half, to illustrate Shia LaBeouf. After all, he is in the lead role of the current number one movie, "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which has raked in over $200,000,000. I haven't contributed yet to those box office sales as I wasn't a huge fan of the first Transformers movie but, I am a big fan of Mr. LaBeouf's work. I don't know if it is lame but, I thought his Disney show "Even Stevens" was a riot (I do have kids). Also, Hollywood and fame doesn't seem to have made him too egotistic yet. Let's hope that can last.

ALL ART WORK AND TEXT IS COPYRIGHTED BY ROBBIE MCCORD, UNLESS OTHERWISE ATTRIBUTED TO THE RESPECTIVE COPYRIGHT OWNER, IT IS ILLEGAL TO PUBLISH OR PRINT ANY SUCH ARTWORK OR TEXT WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION BY THE ARTIST OR COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment